What we DON’T do
- We don’t collect personal information.
- We don’t share information with advertising companies or social networks.
- We don’t mine or harvest data for personal or behavioral trends.
- We don’t request or accept payments.
What we DO do
- We use Plausible Analytics (a lightweight and open-source website analytics tool) to collect some aggregate anonymous usage data for statistical purposes. This usage data is open to the public, and governed by the Plausible Analytics Data Policy.
- We use LocalStorage to store your conversion preferences, to save you time on your next visit.
Changes and questions
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. The complete change history is available on Github.